When creating a thread reporting of a suspected hacker/abuser, title the thread like this "Name of player - Suspected Hacks/Abuse" for example Aqib - Mic Spam.
Please format your thread like the following:
Name of Offender:
Server: (where they were caught hacking/abusing)
Time: (Time they were caught)
Demo: (link to demo file)
Snapshot: (link to picture file)
Witnesses: (Please provide any additional truthworthy players that witnessed the hacker/abuser and can corroborate your story
Rule broken: (What you suspected them of hacking with/abusing)
Additional Notes: (If you have anything to add, please say it here)
Not all information may apply but please remember that any and all info you can provide about the suspected hacker/abuser will be helpful in deciding their verdict/punishment.
[*]Recording a demo:-
- Press the ~ key on your keyboard to enter your console and type in "Record <name of demo>" without the quotes or arrows.
- While recording the demo, bring your console up and type in "status" to get a list of the players in the server with all their info including name and Steam-ID's.
- When you are done recording the demo open the console and type "Stop" without the quotes.
- The file will be saved in your cstrike folder within your Steam install folder. It will be called <name of file>.dem
[*]How to watch the demo:-
- Place the '.dem file' in your cstrike folder.
- Start your Counter-Strike.
- Go to your console and type 'playdemo "name of the demo" (If the demo is very long and you want to skip to a certain part faster, use viewdemo instead of playdemo).
[*]Getting a player Steam-ID:-
- While the abuser is in-game, go to the console and type 'Status' it will provide you with all the players info.
- Search for the abuser steam-id, copy it and save it and thats how you get a player steamid.
[*]Uploading a Picture:-
Take the snapshot picture you took of the abusers steam ID and upload it to http://www.tinypic.com
then post the direct link it gives you in your created thread.
[*]Uploading a demo:-
- For larger demos it is recommended you first use a compression program such as WinRAR, Winzip, or 7zip to first compress your demo into either a zip or a rar file.
- Upload the compressed file to either Mediafire Or Sendspace.
Do not report evaders. Just call an staff/admin from the shoutbox or from your steam.